Monday, December 5, 2011

Poor Sleep Quality? Improve Sleep With a Visco Memory Foam Mattress Topper


!±8± Poor Sleep Quality? Improve Sleep With a Visco Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Today, I would like to start about visco memory foam mattress toppers. I know you have probably seen the commercial where there is a glass of red wine sitting on the mattress and then a girl jumps up and down on the mattress without a drop spilling from the glass. According to the commercial, these visco memory foam mattresses can improve your quality of sleep, but do they actually work?

Like you, I was skeptical that something as simple as switching your mattress can improve your quality of sleep. After all, humans can easily adapt to sleeping on the ground.

Does the visco memory foam actually work?

In short, yes! After buying my 3 inch foam mattress topper, I noticed that after 1 week of sleeping on it, I woke up feeling a lot more refreshed. What I like best about the foam mattress is that it it keeps your body from heating up the area you are sleeping on. I always would struggle falling asleep if I could feel the warmth of my body on my mattress. The foam mattress has air pockets that increase the circulation of air throughout the mattress which helps to cool it down. This is what really helped to improve my quality of sleep, not to mention these mattresses are the most comfortable things you can sleep on.

Don't buy a full mattress or go to a retail store.

The truth is, a full visco memory foam mattress costs A LOT of money. Look to spend around 00 for a twin size, full depth foam mattress. To save money, I recommend you simply buy a visco foam mattress topper instead of buying the full version. You can get these for under 0 depending on the size of your bed. I also recommend you stay away from retail stores when it comes to these mattresses. You will end up paying twice the amount at a retail store compared to buying it online.


Poor Sleep Quality? Improve Sleep With a Visco Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Sentry Fire Safe 1.2 Order Now Battery Maintainer Purchase Prices Welsh Dressers




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links